Skip to content.|

Check The Map

Personal tools

Swan LD Floating Support

Name Swan Housing Association
Sector Support Service
Service Description This service is to help people find a place to live and do things for themselves. It is available for people who live in Essex County Council areas to tenants, homeowners and living with friends or family or in temporary accommodation. We can help: • Get your benefits and grants • Help you to learn things like cooking, cleaning, shopping and paying bills. • Finding or getting somewhere to live • Finding College Courses or a Job • Finding out about what is going on in your local area • Helping with your budget. We will not do these things for you but will help you to do these things for yourself.
Access Available to Adults
Cost nothing
Region S.E. England
Contact Details
Address Pilgrim House
High Street
CM12 9XY
Town Billiercay
Postcode CM12 9XY
Telephone 0300 303 2500
Ask to Speak to Collette Rashbrook

Click this to return to the home page
Add your own service or event for FREE
Add Content
Recommended reading, games and links
LD Resources
Learning disability related events in the UK and Ireland
All about this site
About this site
Write to us
Contact Us
Helps you use this site
Site Map | Glossary | Join Mailing List | Legal

Sponsors: BILD, CENMAC | To sponsor contact us

Widgit Rebus Symbols are used on this website with kind permission of Widgit Software Ltd.

Copyright © 2014 Check The Map. All rights reserved | Powered by: Plone and Zope

This site conforms to the following standards: