Learning Disability Today 2012 exhibition
Only £30 to attend with free places available.
Now in its 12th year, the event continues to feature:
The large exhibition of 70 stands.
CPD accredited seminars covering:
- Hate Crime: taking action – how hate crime is reported and how it should be reported
- Housing: what is available and how to access it
- Health: accessing primary care services and mental health services
- Safeguarding: working together to reduce risk
- Advocacy: the route to self-advocacy
- Transport: getting out and about
- Transition: accessing education and employment, housing, and your social life
- Employment for everyone
- Assistive Technology
- Complex needs
- Growing older
- Community inclusion
Interactive zones - skills & training, advocacy, music & bands, visual art.
For more information, visit
- Conference Exhibition Seminar Workshop
29 November 2012 08:30 to 15:30
- Olympia Conference Centre, London
- Pavilion Publishing & Media
- Contact Email
- Contact Phone
- 01273 43 49 43
View other events in the UK and Ireland.